Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Recap

This past year has been interesting to say the least, had by far one of my best training years to date. Wish I could say the same about racing some things just didn't seem to line up but was able to finally make it to the marathon it was a awesome experience to run the marathon. As the year wrapped up I decided to change some things up and rejoin CMS, it was a pretty simple choice once a weighed the options. This has been the first year in sometime that I wasn't able to crack any PRs which made for some hard times training and keeping the motivation up. Looking forward to 2013 I know there is still a lot of work to be done to get back where I was. Currently I working on one of my weakest points which is my speed, this has been a eye opener this winter but also is going to make the road season go better.

My Goals for 2013:
1) Stay Health
2) sub 4:40 mile
3) sub 2:40 Marathon

I will also be racing the NE grand Prix Series this summer and will be looking to chase some Pr's and try to get faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment