Monday, April 30, 2012

4/30 - 5/6

Mon - 4m (27:37) foot felt good for 3 of 4 miles had a few twinges. Rolled out and iced
Tues - 3m (20:45) Went pretty well today decided to put icy hot on my foot to try and keep it lose. seemed to do a pretty good job.
Wed- 0m moving all day
Thurs - 3m (17:17) decided to push the run 12:01 for first 2 5:16 last mile. Felt like a had some pop I forgot how I miss these types of workouts
Fri - 0m off to CT foot the evening
Sat - 5m (31:20) evergreen loop..felt pretty good the last mile or so I started to hurt but wasn't really thinking about running. Foot felt good and no real change once I got home.
Sun - 7+ (47:18) got after it right from
The start again today. Foot felt good, started to bonk after 5.5 made for a interesting finish to the run.

Total - 22m

Not bad for a first week back, surprisingly feel a bit out of shape. I don't know of its just running solo or the fact that I was not in race shape before this happened. Next week I am gonna be around 40m with a tempo and speed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment